Five final considerations
To make sure you’re minimising the risk of COVID-19, consider:
1. What risks will arise from resuming your usual business operations and how will you manage or mitigate these?
2. How will you need to scale back or alter your operations to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19?
3. How will you make sure your employees understand how to keep themselves and customers safe from exposure?
4. What procedures do you have in place to manage an exposure or potential exposure to COVID-19?
5. How will you review and evaluate your policies and procedures to ensure they are effective?
Work together with other key people in your business to develop a plan of action that addresses these questions and communicate it to all employees.