Enterprise bargaining is a skill that demands constant refinement within an environment that shifts focus regularly.
Join Nigel Ward, CEO and Director of Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors for an interactive training session conducted over two half-days that will shed light on:
- If you do not bargain, should you start?
- What’s changing and how to prepare for it.
- The games to play and not to play.
- Options and alternatives for businesses.
The rules governing collective bargaining have become more complex, while the issues that employers are dealing with have become more varied.
This workshop will equip attendees with insights and strategies to negotiate and implement effective workplace agreements that work in synergy with long term business objectives.
Key topics that will be discussed include:
- When not to bargain.
- The bargaining system
- The tactical opportunities and the traps.
- Key negotiation tactics.
- Key communication tactics.
- Understanding bargaining as a part of an ER plan, not a transactional event.
- What bargaining environment you are operating in and how this plays out.
- How bargaining and workplace culture are related and impact each other.
- The difference between direct employee bargaining and union bargaining.
Join us for this training session and gain critical insights into the world of enterprise bargaining by an industry leader.
Suited for: Senior Operational Managers, HR Director or Managers, Industrial Relations Managers and anyone that needs a refresher on the enterprise bargaining process.