Entrepreneurship Facilitators provide free and practical assistance to support and encourage individuals to start a business as a way to create their own job.
WHAT SERVICES DO ENTREPRENEURSHIP FACILITATORS PROVIDE?
Entrepreneurship Facilitators provide a range of free services, including, but not limited to:
- Promoting and encouraging entrepreneurship among all individuals by providing information and advice about entrepreneurship and starting and running a business to clients, community organisations and other relevant stakeholders.
- Providing tailored mentoring and assistance to individuals. This includes facilitating interactive engagements to provide information and advice (such as workshops and networking events) and providing mentoring assistance and advice.
- Linking and referring individuals to appropriate services that will help them start and run their own business, including New Business Assistance with NEIS.
The Facilitator will promote and encourage entrepreneurship and self-employment by providing current and relevant information and advice about entrepreneurship and starting and running a business to Clients, community organisations and other relevant Stakeholders. It is recommended that participants of the program seek their own written and independent advice (including legal and financial) when considering or making decisions about self-employment options.
The Facilitator will also develop and maintain productive working relationships with key stakeholders in their location.
The Facilitators have a focus on encouraging entrepreneurship among:
- Mature age Australians, including those at risk of unemployment due to structural changes in the economy in the 20 additional locations from January 2019
- Young people in Cairns, the Hunter Valley (including Newcastle), and Launceston and North-East Tasmania.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP FACILITATOR CONTACT DETAILS
Entrepreneurship Facilitators are delivering services in 20 new locations across Australia from January 2019. Business Australia are an approved provider of Entrepreneurship Facilitator Services in the following four locations across Australia. Please follow the links to find out more about our experienced Facilitators, or to make contact and start your small business journey.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Entrepreneurship Facilitators provide their services at no cost to you.
They might also refer you to fee-for-support. You don't have to accept a referral to other support services, including those that cost money. Talk to your Entrepreneurship Facilitator about your individual circumstances before you decide.
For further information about the service please visit the Department of Jobs and Small Business website.